Social Media Bar

Popular Posts

Tuesday 13 June 2017

🖊️ Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet Secondhand Used Review

RATING  3/10

This is basically a graphics tablet for use with a graphics tablet pen included and touch sensitive Track pad and with shortcut keys like a standard trackpad. 

It was originality shipped with wacom bamboo pen driver and some software.



In this review we cover.

  • ·         Specifications
  • ·         Quality
  • ·         Longevity
  • ·         Usage
  • ·         Battery times
  • ·        Ease of use
  • ·        Connectivity
  • ·        Availability and accessories
  • ·        Cost Now
  •              Conclusion and Rating
.
.
.
.

 Specifications

  • Two sensors for pen and multi-touch input
  • Support of multi-touch gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate and more
  • Pressure-sensitive pen tip and eraser for natural feel
  • Battery-free and ergonomic pen with two buttons
  • Paper-like tablet surface with 16:10 aspect ratio
  • Reversible tablet design for left- or right-handed use
  • Four customisable ExpressKeys for quick function access
  • Attached pen holder for convenient storage
  • Easy USB connection
  • Interactive tutorial to make the most of Bamboo

Latest version now available on amazon


  Quality

The  Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch Graphics Tablet Feels well made. The item is made of all plastic and is very lightweight, it grips male to the desktop and does not slide around in use. The shortcut buttons all have a very good positive feel to them and overall this tablet feels well made.

Longevity Usage Battery timesEase of useConnectivityAvailability and accessoriesCost Now

This item was purchased on eBay and I think I paid around £35. I would imagine buying second hand on places like eBay you pick up a bargain.


 Conclusion Rating



RATING  3/10

     Unfortunately I could only give this tablet a 3 out of 10 due to the fact I could not get it to work at all. I thought as I was using Windows 10 that a driver would be available for this tablet. I think as this tablet is no longer in manufacture the driver's are maybe out of date for Windows 10. Saying that I could not get the tablet to work at all I guess is unfair as it did work seamlessly as a touchpad and Trackpad with multiple gestures, and the use of the shortcut key buttons was also very useful. Unfortunately as stated previous I did purchase this graphics tablet to use as a graphics tablet with a pen and unfortunately I was unable to get it to work. I did some research on the Internet and did find that many other people like myself did experience the same issues, due to this I have given it a 3 out of 10.




Related Searches.


**

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Solve FeiyuTech A1000 Gimbal Battery Issues

****PHOTO OF ITEM BEING REVIEWED***** In this review we cover. ·           Specifications ·           Quality ·           Longevity...